Neewer F100 7-inch 1280x800 IPS Screen Camera Field Monitor Kit: Support input with 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Photography Accessories Type: Teleprompter
Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: 90093333
Brand Name: NEEWER
Neewer F100 7 Inch Camera Field Monitor HD Video Assist Slim IPS 1280x800 HDMI Input 1080p with 2600mAh Li-ion Battery/USB Charger，11”Magic Arm for DSLR Cameras, Stabilizer, Film Video Making Rig
【External Field Monitor】 Featuring a 7” IPS screen, HD 1280 × 800 resolution, 450cd/m⊃2; of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1200:1, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, this monitor is handy for video shooting
【Supported Formats】Supports 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
【Ultra-Thin Design & Wide Compatibility】 With a 17mm ultra-thin design, the field monitor is lightweight and portable. Compatible with digital SLR cameras, camera kits, handheld stabilizers, camera cranes, and more. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the display visible outdoors
【Advanced Features】 Includes monitoring tools such as Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames (80%, 86%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1, off), Image Flip (H, V, V_H), Image Freeze, and Custom Color Temperature
【Package Contents】 Neewer F100 Field Monitor, Mini HDMI Cable, Micro HDMI Cable, Sunshade, Mini Ball Head, AV Cable,11” Magic Arm, NP-F550 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery，NP-F550 USB Battery Charger,User Manual
12V adapter is not included.
1. Cannot turn on the monitor
2. Be sure you are powering the monitor with a 12V AC adapter. Or with an NP-F battery, check if it is fully charged and correctly installed. When power is on, the LED indicator will turn red. Wait for 6s and press the power button, the LED indicator will turn blue.
3. There is noise in my recorded videos
4. Press and hold the “<” button to decrease the volume close to zero. Doing so can eliminate noise in your videos.
5. The monitor displays “No Signal” or the signal connection is unstable
(1) Try another HDMI cable.
(2) Connect the monitor to your PC via the HDMI cable and see if your monitor has a signal.
(3) Change the signal output of your camera. Make sure the signal is in HDMI mode, and the monitor’s input signal supports your camera’s output signal.
The monitor will lose its signal when the camera is off. Please make your camera’s display stay on longer (disable auto-off if possible) or turn on the camera’s live view function.
Panel Type: IPS LCD
Resolution: 1280 × 800
Dot Pitch: 0.07875 × 0.07875mm
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
Viewing Angle: 80°/80° (L/R), 80°/80° (U/D)
Inputs: HDMI, AV
HDMI Support Mode:
480i / 480p / 576i / 576p / 720p/ 1080i (60/59.94/50) / 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
Input Voltage: DC 7–24V
Power Consumption: ≤8W
Battery Type: NP-F battery
Dimensions: 6.9” × 5.1” × 0.7” / 176 × 130 × 17mm
Weight: 13oz / 370g
1 × F100 Monitor
1 × Sunshade
1 × Mini HDMI Cable
1 × Micro HDMI Cable
1 × AV Cable
1 × Mini Ball Head
1 × 11” Magic Arm
1 × NP-F550 USB Charger
1 × NP-F550 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
1 × User Manual